I get these things sent to me all the time. So, to save time, I'm just going to start directing people to my blog for the answers.
Two names you go by:
Two things you're wearing right now:
2. The amethyst ring my husband gave me in 1993. It means more to me than my engagement ring.
Two things you did last night:
1. Mowed the lawn
2. Worked on Chapter 12
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Assured eternal salvation (or a nice bod, that would work too)
2. For everyone to know Heather's story
Two pets you've had or have
1. Dog -- Bruizer
2. Cat -- Fuzz Butt
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Probably no one
Two things you ate today:
1. Ham and Cheese sandwich
2. Pop Tart
Two people I talked to last night:
1. My husband, Dana
2. My daughters
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Writing a story on the pastor who started www.faithmoments.com
2. Checking my e-mail.
Longest trips taken: As in farthest...
1. St. Louis, Mo.
2. The moon (in my daydreams)
1. Fourth of July
Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Pepsi
Now here's the kicker, the fun part, the piece de...the piece of...the Reese's Pieces.
Copy these questions and answer them in the comments.