I've got this sweet little Goodreads Book Giveaway going on and ten good reasons why you should enter.
1. The obvious reason: You don't have a copy yet.
2. The selfish reason: You already have a copy but want to lord it over your friends that you have two when you win.
3. The unselfish reason: You feel sorry for your friend who doesn't have a copy, so maybe you can win one for him/her.
4. The frightening reason: You've already read it, but you're hoping another copy will show a different ending to that one chapter so you don't have to go all Kathy-Bates-in-Stephen-King's-MISERY on Kathryn Harris' butt. (No reading ahead.)
5. The ridiculous reason: It will look so nice on your nightstand next to the box of Kleenex and that unopened fifth of Jack. (I'm not judging, but if that's what's on your nightstand, this book might speak to you.)
6. The practical reason: The legs on your kitchen table are uneven, and this book has the perfect dimensions to square it up.
7. The competitive reason: You can't stand seeing someone else win something that you have the chance to win.
8. The medical reason: You've heard it's an exciting story, and you're looking for something to cure your nasty case of narcolepsy.
9. The religious reason: Nick Tyler and Dave Vacanti are rock 'n' roll gods, and you want to join the church of Heaven Inc. (That might be funny, but it also might be stupid. I don't know. I can't judge my own attempts at humor.)
10. The impractical reason: It's your mission in life to win a book from every Goodreads contest. (In that case, I wish you good luck, my friend.)
Whatever your reason, please enter the contest to win and then share the link with your friends and family and fellow voracious readers so they can enter to win, as well.
And as always, thanks for your support. (Did that just kind of feel like a Bartles & Jaymes commercial? Yeah, I think it did.)