Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In so many words

A note from Kat: Nisa over at Wordplay, Swordplay: The Magic of Writing recently piqued my attention when she challenged herself to write an entire blog post in 10 words or less every Tuesday. (Great idea!)

Since it's a new year, I thought it might be fun to present myself with the same challenge.

So, here's my first.


**************************************************
Ten-Word Tuesday: On Goals

The ladder of success is not an escalator. Start climbing.

9 comments:

KM Wilsher said...

This very idea is brilliant! Nisa!

Then your first ten-word Tuesday? Awesome!!!! :)

mmm. I gotta try this.

Can't wait for Tuesdays now!

Unknown said...

lol! I love that! So great, Kat! This Ten Word Tuesday thing has been fun for me. Hope you enjoy it too!

Unknown said...

Thanks, KM!

T. Powell Coltrin said...

What a great idea and what a great 10 word post.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea!!!

I liked your post too.

Elana Johnson said...

What a great idea! And I love the escalator thing!! So true!

Rosslyn Elliott said...

I love the idea and the thought. :-)

EC said...

Hi Kat,
Browsing the Bookshelf Muse, I'm always looking for new writers to connect with. My first time here, and I really liked this post. I'm all about being active in goals and following dreams.

Nishant said...

This Ten Word Tuesday thing has been fun for me. Hope you enjoy it too!

Work from home India