Thursday, March 12, 2009

Noodle blog


A friend of mine sent me a list of questions the other day that I can't answer.

They included things like: Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but he ducks when someone throws a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

And if people evolved from apes, then how come there are still apes?

After much deliberation, I thought of a couple of other questions I would like someone to answer.

Was it a coincidence that the state of Kansas played a major role in the Dirty-30's Dust Bowl and the band Kansas did the song Dust in the Wind?

Can God make a boulder so heavy that not even He can lift it?

Where is Waldo?

And are there any lurkers out there reading my blog that I don't know about?

5 comments:

KM Wilsher said...

I found a couple:
Why don't they make Root Beer flavored ice cream? Wouldn't it be better than root beer floats?

In the song "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini," which is yellow-the bikini or the polka dots?

Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

Yours were the best,Kat! :)

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

You know what gzusfreek? I've caught myself wondering the same thing about the yellow polka-dot bikini.

Isn't that funny?

Anonymous said...

Oh, you guys crack me up. I love these questions.

Oh, and gzusfreek, I was thinking the same thing, "Heads up" when we should duck. Totally! LOL

Thanks for the chuckle you guys!

Elana Johnson said...

Dude, everyone knows that Tarzan plucked his beard. ;)

I have no pithy questions, but these were funny.

Anonymous said...

ROTFL, ElanaJ. Oh man, that cracked me up with the "plucking" comment. OMG.

Happy Monday, everyone.