My friends send these via e-mail all the time. Since it's a Christmas-themed getting-to-know-you, I thought I'd use it as an opportunity to get to know YOU more.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but I prefer wrapping in bags. (Ironically, I prefer opening paper.)
2. Real tree or Artificial? fake (look for Thursday's funny blog post about this)
3. When do you take the tree down? January 7
4. Do you like eggnog? eww
5. Favorite gift received as a child? See yesterday's post
6. Hardest person to buy for? My seven year old.
7. Easiest person to buy for? My 13 year old.
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Four (counting the one in the yard).
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm horrible about this. Sorry.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Forks.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone/Christmas Vacation/A Christmas Story
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. A bottle of alcohol.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Frosted sugar cookies & peanut butter balls. Mmmmm.
15. Lights on the tree? Asolutely!
16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night/Mary Did you Know?
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude sales people
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? deep red
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? To wake up having a body that looks like Beyonce's.
25. Who is most likely to respond to this? I hope everyone.
26. Who is least likely to respond to this? Everyone who doesn't read it.
Now, you tell me about YOU. Leave YOUR answers in the comments.