Friday, September 5, 2008

A shameless ploy

Oh man.

It's like being picked last in kickball...

Always being the duck in duck, duck, goose!...

Not getting any Valentines on Feb. 14...

Having a crush on a guy who you think is interested, but then asks if you'll see if your best friend likes him...

Being ignored by your secret Santa...

Getting passed over for a promotion...

Having your kids tell you you're pretty . . . for an old lady...

It's this awesome new tool on blogspot that displays your blog followers. I saw it and thought, "How cool is that?"

So, I grabbed it for my blog.

But, alas, it's a pointless endeavor. I don't have any followers. :-(

Will you be my friend?

8 comments:

sheriboeyink said...

I'm totally with you, girl. I have you linked on my site too, which isn't well travelled yet. And I say YET. Facebook has helped increase traffic, you could try using that as well.

God's time, God's plan, I keep telling myself that.

Happy Friday, my friend.

Kat Harris said...

Sheri -- Don't worry about me. I'm just tossing a pity party for myself since I haven't done that yet this week. ;-)

I'm not really sad. It just looks funny to have the blog followers display in the corner, but no one listed.

pseudosu said...

Ouch-- yeah. I don't even want to know about mine. Leave me my delusions of E-popularity (haha)
I do pop in to see what's up from time to time, that's something right?

sheriboeyink said...

I wonder if word press has that option. Mine would be empty too. I'm with ya girl!!!!

Can I jump on this pity party?? I'll bring the chocolate.

Kat Harris said...

You're always invited...you get the seat of honor if you bring chocolate!

sheriboeyink said...

Ok, Kat. Some day, when we meet at a conference or something, I'll buy the first Dove Milk Chocolate Bar..

LOL

TerriRainer said...

Don't feel bad, when I found it I only had two, and then you made three!

I'm not even surehow you become a follower either!

:) Terri

TerriRainer said...

Never mind...I figured it out...I'm a bit technologically challenged at times!

:) Terri